Door To Door Waste Removal
Now a standard amenity, doorstep waste removal offers convenience to your residents and incredible value to your property management team. Residential Waste Service is the doorstep trash company near you that you can count on to deliver these expectations to your property.
Door to door trash removal is completed on scheduled nights by our trash couriers. This service removes waste management responsibilities for your residents and reduces waste flow issues for your maintenance team. We follow standard guidelines and record every pickup, providing you with a nightly log of every doorstep. Steps for residents are easy to follow:
- Bag and tie trash, place it into provided bins.
- On scheduled pickup nights, place the bin outside of the door.
- Retrieve bin by 9 AM the following morning.
Many residents consider our service to be like magic. No more late night walks to the community bin and no more lugging trash bags down the elevator. Simply bag, tie, place outside and forget about it!
Why Doorstep Trash Collection?
Doorstep trash pickup is now a standard amenity of sophisticated living.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer our professional services at prices that are budget friendly.
Residential Waste Service is the local company that brings your residents the highest quality trash services in the industry.
Increase, Enhance & Improve
With door to door trash pickup, you can increase the value of your property, enhance community living, and improve staff efficiency.
The Value For Your Team
Though a standard service, door to door waste removal makes for luxury living. Offering this amenity to your residents increases your property value and enhances marketability. Income from our service typically leaves property managers cash positive at the start of each month. Reduced waste management tasks for your maintenance team also increases their productivity for a cleaner, more beautiful property overall. Ready to experience the value of doorstep trash removal? Contact us today for a free quote.
How Does Our Service Work?
Residential Waste Service’s doorstep trash service is simple for residents and property managers alike.
- Step 1 - Residents will bag and tie their trash and place it into the provided 13-gallon RWS bin. Residents should not place loose items in the bin.
- Step 2 - Residents shall place their bins outside of their doors between the hours of 6:00 - 8:00 PM on the scheduled service days.
- Step 3 - The waste collection will begin at 8:00 PM. After removing the residents’ trash, the uniformed courier will photograph each doorstep, keeping an organized record of the service. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our service, feel free to contact us directly.
- Step 4 - Residents retrieve their containers by 9:00 AM the next morning and place them back inside their residence.
We also offer recycling options - residents should contact their property management team to see if this service is provided in their residence community.