How Valet Trash Enhances Apartment Living
Fewer waste management issues, a more productive maintenance team, happier residents -- these are just a few of the benefits that our valet trash service offers your apartment community. Valet trash is now considered a basic amenity in most apartment and residential buildings and is often considered one of the best services provided by residents. In addition to ensuring a pleasant living experience for your residents, apartment trash valet services also benefit you and your management team.
- Expect less waste management issues and a maintenance team that has time to focus on real issues (instead of cleaning up trash spills in the hallways).
- The income received from our service greatly enhances the value of your property and leaves you cash positive at the start of each month.
- As apartment trash valet is now considered an essential amenity, residents expect this high-level service. Expect high ratings and enhanced property marketability.
- When you partner with Residential Waste, you can consider us an extension of your team. Our couriers make a record of each night's service and send it to you for review. Any resident complaints are handled by our team directly.
Ready to experience the benefits of trash valet service for your apartment community? Contact us today for a free quote.
Why Valet Trash Collection?
Valet trash pickup is now a standard amenity of sophisticated residential living.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer our professional services at prices that are budget friendly.
Residential Waste Service is the local company that brings your residents the highest quality valet trash services in the industry.
Increase, Enhance & Improve
With door to door trash pickup, you can increase the value of your property, enhance community living, and improve staff efficiency.
How it Works
- Step 1- Bag and tie your trash and place it into your provided 13 gallon Residential Waste Service bin. Please do not place loose items in the bin.
- Step 2- Place your bin outside of your door between the hours of 6:00 - 8:00 PM on scheduled service days.
- Step 3- Waste collection will begin at 8:00 PM. After removing your trash, the uniformed courier will photograph your doorstep, keeping an organized record of the service. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our service, feel free to contact us directly.
- Step 4- Retrieve your container by 9:00 AM the next morning and place it back inside your residence.
Recycling options are also available - please contact your property management team to see if this service is provided at your residence community.