How Doorstep Trash Enhances Apartment Living
Fewer waste management issues, a more productive maintenance team, happier residents -- these are just a few of the benefits that our doorstep trash service offers your apartment community. Doorstep trash is now considered a basic amenity in most apartment buildings and is often considered one of the best services provided by residents. In addition to ensuring a pleasant living experience for your residents, apartment trash services also benefit you and your management team.
- Expect less waste management issues and a maintenance team that has time to focus on real issues (instead of cleaning up trash spills in the hallways).
- The income received from our service greatly enhances the value of your property and leaves you cash positive at the start of each month.
- As apartment trash services is now considered an essential amenity, residents expect this high-level service. Expect high ratings and enhanced property marketability.
- When you partner with RWS, you can consider us an extension of your team. Our couriers make a record of each night's service and send it to you for review. Any resident complaints are handled by our team directly.
Ready to experience the benefits of doorstep trash services for your apartment community? Contact us today for a free quote.
Why Doorstep Trash Collection?
Doorstep trash pickup is now a standard amenity of sophisticated apartment living.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer our professional services at prices that are budget friendly.
RWS is the local company that brings your residents the highest quality trash services in the industry.
Increase, Enhance & Improve
With door to door trash pickup, you can increase the value of your property, enhance community living, and improve staff efficiency.
How Does Our Service Work?
Residential Waste Service’s doorstep trash service is simple for residents and property managers alike.
- Step 1 - Residents will bag and tie their trash and place it into the provided 13-gallon RWS bin. Residents should not place loose items in the bin.
- Step 2 - Residents shall place their bins outside of their doors between the hours of 6:00 - 8:00 PM on the scheduled service days.
- Step 3 - The waste collection will begin at 8:00 PM. After removing the residents’ trash, the uniformed courier will photograph each doorstep, keeping an organized record of the service. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our service, feel free to contact us directly.
- Step 4 - Residents retrieve their containers by 9:00 AM the next morning and place them back inside their residence.
We also offer recycling options - residents should contact their property management team to see if this service is provided in their residence community.